Light bridge crane is composed of standard components, which can be assembled to form a desired crane or a system of several light cranes, covering several working posts.
The maximum load capacity is limited to 2 000 kg within the 10 m range.
All crane and hoist movements are manual (by pushing), with the raising and lowering being automatic.
Light cranes are more suited to being produced classically, using steel profiles, due to:
– better possibilities of combinations and adaptability to the facility itself and the production circumstances
– easy installation into existing facilities
– low installation costs due to one-day-assembly
– simple extension – lengthening or adaptation or moving to a new location
– pushing the load can be done for up to 2 000 kg capacity, where only the power-drive is automatic, which considerably reduces the cost of the investment considerably