What is KRAN-KIT?
The crane kit KRAN-KIT is the comprehensive range of lifting equipment, needed for the assembly of a bridge crane.
• KRAN-KIT contains all components of a standard bridge crane except for the main bridge girder.
• The components are adapted for easy workshop assembly and the subsequent final assembly.
• All electrical equipment including cables is ready-made, the electrical cabinet is tested and the frequency regulators parameterized.
We provide components for a whole range of cranes of up to the load capacity of 80 t and up to the range of 30 m:
• 2x front support of the crane bridge in different versions
• 2x power drive of the bridge
• 2x standard chain hoist with a capacity from 0.125 t to 5 t in different versions
• 2x standard rope hoist with a capacity from 1 t to 80 t in different versions
• frequency control for hoist drives and bridge drive
• frequency control for lifting and descent drives
• power supply towing arm or energy chain for powering crane hoist
– end switch for the crane and the hoist, as well as the end switch for the ascent
– hanging keyboard or radio control for controlling the crane.
We offer the following to clients wishing to build a crane of their own:
– complete design and project documentation of the crane
– supervision or support to assembly and testing of the crane