A well designed high-quality crane rail way is a prerequisite for the safe and effective operation of bridge cranes.
When integrating an industrial cranes and a crane rail way into a building, we are faced with the following:
– rails are laid on concrete beams
– concrete pillars are fitted with jibs on which steel poles are mounted
– steel halls are supported by steel columns with jibs, on which steel beams are mounted.
In older buildings, where crane installation hadn’t been foreseen, a new support structure with freestanding columns has to be envisaged.
In case of heavy load burden on the pillars, it is necessary to build the foundations as well.
It is possible to attach the rails to the surface by:
– welding the rails, e.g. 50×30, 40×40, 60×40, 70×40, etc.
– using the GANTREX mounting systems in combination with A rails