Technical support for designers and architects
Integration of the crane into a building is a demanding task for designers and architects.
When designing a new facility or reconstructing an old building, we provide technical support through:
- advice on the selection of an appropriate industrial crane
- preparing a project of the crane design and the crane track
- transmitting the load of the crane to the building and the use of electricity
- preparing a budget proposal for an investment plan.
To be able to offer the best support possible, we ask for the following information:
- construction plans and documentation of the building in pdf or dwg format (Autocad)
- information concerning the crane (as much as possible):
- load capacity
- purpose and frequency of the intended use
- number of cranes on the crane rails and length of lines
- height of rails, if not evident from the documentation
- place and estimated time of implementation