Plastic and rubber production
The plastic and rubber production sector increasingly demand the use of industrial cranes due to the following factors:
- Increased size of the tools used
- There is increasingly less space available within the production processes due to larger machines in existing facilities
- Time gains in changing tools and thus better use of machines.
When handling heavy equipment, using a crane with two hoists, ie. tandem function, is recommended. The tool rotation time is shortened and the likelihood of damage to tools and machines is significantly reduced.
Cranes that are common in this industry:
- bridge crane, even up to 40 tonnes
- monorail / single crane up to 5 000 kg
- gantry crane up to 3 200 kg
- light bridge crane up to 2 000 kg
- Rubber and plastic processing