We carry out the entire implementation of the modernisation process, ranging from the error identification and analysis of the existing condition to devising of all necessary plans and carrying out of calculations, ordering all necessary equipment, as well as performing the processing and technical inspections after the conclusion of the modernisation process.
We use crane components of the following manufacturers in our modernisation processes:
- Electric geared motors and frequency regulators of driving power in bridges and trolleys are produced by the German companies SEW or SWF GmbH. We reconstruct the driving power so that, according to the customer’s analysis and requirements, we rebuild the wheel sets, and build-in new electric motors with the corresponding frequency regulation. By installing new drives, we reduce delays and accidents due to malfunctioning of old drives, thereby significantly reducing maintenance costs and ensuring safe operation in accordance with the legislation in force.
By installing frequency controls of the driving power, we balance the levels of driving and allow for the possibility of precise positioning and minimal swaying of the load hook.
- New rope or chain hoists are produced by the German company SWF GmbH. By installing a new hoist, maintenance costs can be considerably lowered and the safety of working processes in accordance with the regulations in force can be ensured. As the new equipment is lighter than the old one, it is possible to increase the load capacity of the crane.
- A comprehensive range of new electrical equipment is produced by the German SWF GmbH and adapted, as need may be, in our workshop. It consists of an electrical cabinet, a bridge, the trolley, the trolley power supply and a new control and supervision element. By installing the new electrical equipment we eliminate possible errors, delays and damage due to malfunctioning of the old electrical equipment, thereby ensuring operation in accordance with the legislation.
- Radio controls are produced by the German SWF GmbH, German HBC or Italian Telecrane Italia Sr, as requested by the client. Installing radio controls allows for easier operation of the crane and introduces the possibility of ground control instead of cabin-based controls.
- The crane power supply along the lines is guaranteed by a Dutch product of AKAPP-STEMMANN BV. For supplying closed or open conductor systems, cable drums for different switching powers and operating conditions can be installed. By installing a new power supply we eliminate possible errors, delays and damages due to the malfunctioning of the old electrical equipment, thereby considerably reducing maintenance costs and ensuring operation in accordance with the legislation.
- It is also possible to install various accessories such as: magnets, grab lifts, vacuum grips, traverse / beams and other equipment, if required by the customer. The installation of accessories allows the customer to work safely in accordance with the legislation.